Fees and Charges

2017 Fees

The fees below include the teaching and examination periods for semester 1 and semester 2 and all non-teaching periods that fall withing this time,  until 24 hours after a student’s final exam or the end of the examination period, whichever occurs first.  The summer recess is not covered by these fees.

St Mary’s College does its best to keep fee levels reasonable so that we continue to attract students from a wide cross-section of the community. St Mary’s College fees include:

    • Three quality meals each day, including hot dinner options for lunch and dinner
    • Warm, comfortable and secure accommodation, with weekly cleaning
    • Unlimited access to the superior Academic Centre, with all its facilities and resources, including music practice rooms
    • The provision of college tutorials for University of Melbourne students, with the constant guidance and expertise of College tutors
    • Participation in all sporting and cultural activities associated with St Mary’s College
    • Membership to Melbourne University Sport, giving you unlimited access to the University gym, pool, and group fitness classes
    • Support and pastoral care at all times
    • Membership of the St Mary’s College Student Club ($300 annual fee)
Deposit $2,500 Payable with submission of enrolment form in January
Bond $400 Payable with submission of enrolment form in January
Annual Fee $11,499 Invoiced 20 February 2017, payable within 14 days
$11.499 Invoiced 26 June 2017, payable within 14 days
Total Annual College Fee $25,898
Bond refund -$400 If room condition is satisfactory at check out
Total Cost $25,498

Students are not required to leave College during the winter break at the end of Semester 1. However, at the end of Semester 2, students are required to leave College within 24 hours of their last scheduled examination.

We are unable to offer accommodation to students over the Summer Term or vacation period, as the College hires our all of our rooms to conference guests during this period. Any special requests or variations need to be made in writing to the Principal.